Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thank you ma'm letter

Dear Ms. Luella Bates Washington Jones,

 It's me Roger the kid that tried to steal your purse a while back. I know I'm probably the last person that you expected to here from six years later, but I just wanted to say thank you ma'm. After, my visit from your house I decided I wasn't going to steal anymore, and that I'm going to get my life together. I got my Suede shoes the next day . I was so happy that I finally got shoes that my toes didn't poke through out the front. I went to school and I washed my face everyday. I got out of the streets and tried to follow the rules as much as possible. I just wanted to thank you in a letter because you don't know how much I walked up to your house and tried to say it to your face. I'm much stronger now and I'm moving on to college.

Sincerely,
Roger
P.S Thank you ma'm

2 comments:

  1. good story I like it and its funny too hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Roger,
    I can't believe you did not have the confidence to knock on my door. Am I really that intimidating? I am glad to hear that your life has improved. I am proud of you.
    -Ms. Luella Bates Washington Jones

    ReplyDelete