Sunday, September 18, 2011

When the going gets tough

My life lesson that I learned the hard way was when I was sent to juvie for shop liftting from sears and I got caught. I used to think that I would never get caught. I was out with friends and we went to Jamba Juice and I spilled Smoothie all over my shirt I and thought O well I'll just get another one. So we walked over to the Sears and I put the shirt in my bag but I didn't know that they were actually watching the cameras. So I was stopped at the door and they searched my bag and I was caught up. So the police took me to the station and they let me call my grandma but they wouldn't let me go home. I had a court date they gave me sixth months in Juvenile hall. It wasn't that bad but I never want to go back. Now I know to not be that stupid because I wasted that much time I could of been with my family.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I am glad you learned your lesson, unfortunately the hard way, but still you learned it. You did a good job with your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job I am proud that you no longer do it anymore (I think?) jk I am glad, like Montanna said, that you learned your lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good hahah and like rossy and montana said you learn your lesson good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look over your work before posting it. There are several errors here and there. :)

    ReplyDelete