Monday, September 26, 2011

Abc's About Me

A good singer at heart
Basketball is my favorite sport
Cats are one of my favorite pets
Docious is my nickname for myself
Elephants scare me
Fashion is my love
Glee is my favorite t.v. show
Harmon was my old history teacher
I love New York
Jasmine is my roomate
Kit Kat bars are my favorite candy
Listening to music is one of my favorite hobby's
Milk is my favorite beverage to drink when I eat cookies
Nora is one of my best friends in my house
Ocean's are something I would never swim in again because of all the bacteria
Polka dots annoy me
Queen bees, I have never seen one before
Red is one of my favorite colors
Strawberry's are my favorite fruit
This is it Micheal Jackson movie is one of my favorite movie's
Umbrellas are useless to me
Vacant parking lots terrify me
Waking up early in the morning is not my favorite thing to do
Xylophones are interesting instruments to me
Yelling is my pet peave
Zebra's  are my favorite east African anlmal

5 comments:

  1. I like all the things that relate too you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I grade this, you need to change letter M....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notify me when you have done so, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you live with me and I though I knew a lot about you, but I guess I didn't. LOL! Good job!

    ReplyDelete