Thursday, September 29, 2011

Academic Language Practice Paragaph 6

I think undocumented immigrants should not be given citizenship. I think that if immigrants want to come into our country they should be verified so they could pay taxes. Immigrants that come here illegally could be criminals so to simplify the crime rate they should go through the process the right way. If they have to get out of their countries because they are in danger they should still go through the paper work sequence and that way they won't have complications with getting a job or getting a drivers license. I think this is important because some immigrants do come here illegally, and have problems getting a job or buying a house because they don't have the right paperwork. They end up getting sent back and going through all that trouble for nothing.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why people return after they are deported. It makes me think it must be worth it to some people.

    ReplyDelete