Wednesday, September 7, 2011

prompt A My special relationship with a animal

http://www.petfinder.com/images/breeds/dog/2390.jpgMy special relationship with a animal was with my bible study teachers dog and her name was Kieko. I love that dog so much. I was 10 when I first met her she was 7 years old. She was very kind and fun to be around because she was always hyper. When I used to spend the night over Annete's house my bible study teacher, she would always jump in my bed and sleep at the bottom of my feet. When she turn 8 years old her legs started to give out and she had a hard time walking and running. Eventually the her legs got so bad that pain medicine wouldn't even help her. In the end she had to be put down and I was very sad because I didn't get know that she was put to sleep until after she was cremated. I think that dogs can become very good friends because they are always there.

2 comments:

  1. this reminds me of the dog that i loved too and i get how u felt even just leaving them

    ReplyDelete
  2. CCCCCCUUUUTTTTTTTTTEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am im love with this dog!!!

    ReplyDelete