Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sequel to " The Most Dangerous Game"

I wake up to the sun shining through the curtains and a pain searing into my side. It was a rough night last night after battling General Zaroff. Although it I did have a good nights sleep. I have to find a way to be rescued from this awful island. I decided to get up and explore around the house and maybe get some breakfast. When I get to the kitchen I look out the window I see the bones of Zaroff strewn across the courtyard where the hounds are kept. I decide to skip breakfast It seems my stomach can only take so much. I go further down in the tower. As I get down to the bottom I am stopped by a big steal bolted door. There is a big key right next to the handle so I decide to open the the door. It takes all my strength to push the door open, this must of been a job for Ivan. Once I get the door to adjourn I peek inside and it is pitch black. I hear little whimpers from the inside. I find a switch on the wall and flip it on. Inside there are a dozen men sitting upon the floor huddling together. I introduce myself  and put in that I am harmless and that I'm going to find us a way to get of this island. I lead them up to the kitchen because they all look like they are starving. Back up in Zaroff's bedroom there behind the door is a safe that I never noticed before. I bust the safe open and find a radio and a code to signal other ships to the island. Must of been another way to lure the ships in by calling for help. So I use this to my advantage. I get a hold of a ship I doesn't have a name, but I recognize the voice right a way. It is Whitney from the boat I fell off of. I tell him the story over the radio, but the radio starts to beep as if it needs batteries. I try to hurry and give him the cordinates of the island and he says he was on his way and would try to contact another ship. Although this was an frightful experience I will never want to repeat, I am glad to be on my home. I wish you a Fine sailing and hunting adventure. I just hope that you will never have to play "The Most Dangerous Game".

1 comment:

  1. nice story. i used the same part as you about him looking for breakfast

    ReplyDelete