Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Most Dangerous Game” Plot Change Paragraph 2011


The decision that General Zaroff made that I would change would be what he chose to hunt. Didn't he ever think that maybe he was going to lose at his sick minded freak game. If I was him I would not hunt humans because they could be smarter than me and look a what happen. He’s dead. If the story went my way I would have chose to die but by an animal. The animal would be undiscovered sea creature that I would pursue and I would die a hero. In the story he got what deserved but in my story he probably would have died with dignity. I'm not saying that hunting animals is right, not at all, but I do think it's better that murdering humans as a satisfactory.

1 comment:

  1. So, you think Zaroff had the potential to become a hero? I think he was too savage.

    If you need help removing the picture at the top of the screen, see me or Raquel.

    ReplyDelete