Monday, February 27, 2012

Technology in School Paragraph

My first experience with educating computers games was when Ms. Priester introduced the class to Quizlet.com. At the beginning my first thought was that the website was for children and we were wasting our time. Then, I started warming up to the idea because I was getting my study time in, and the computer corrected me when I made a mistake. If I didn't have the spelling list printed and in my binder; I would go on Quizlet and study the words on the computer as another resource. I found it easier to go on the computer to study the words instead of getting quizzed by my house parents. I like the fact that computer games don't have to be complicated or boring, and I can concentrate better too.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is easier to go on quizlet to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Rossy, the "to" you are looking for is the double "o"! LOL Anyways, I agree with you too Keona!

    ReplyDelete