Monday, February 6, 2012

Poetry Previous Knowledge Paragraph

http://www.pageandpalette.com/files/pageandpalette/books.gifIf I'd had a choice between a book and poetry I couldn't choose. I love books because it lets explore in different worlds of a unique author's minds. I love poetry because it's really deep in thoughts and feelings.  It taps into a whole different level of feeling and understanding for me. I'm a little more keen on poetry because it comes from the heart and soul for me and not just made up of characters. Stories give me the chance to experience the imaginary side of my favorite authors. I'm sorry I can't give you an answer because literature is the same for me in any unit. I love to read both stories and poetry.

2 comments:

  1. Well...which do you spend more time reading when given a choice? I read more stories than poems. I like how stories hold my attention for a long period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ms. Priester, I enjoy books more. I love how intelligent you sound in this paragraph ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete