Thursday, January 26, 2012

Symbolism Assessment Project


  • The basketball symbolizes my effort to become part of a team where I knew I belonged because I have a position on the team and they need me and I’m making sure that I try my hardest to succeed and make Tia proud.


  • The  Angry Birds keychain symbolizes my baby sisters  because we usually play and watch the cartoon all day when I go on pass to see them and I miss them a lot.



  • The two yellow circles symbolizes my twin  because I wish I got to know her or him.


  • The football symbolizes my brothers because we used to play football all the time when we used to live together.


  • The Shoelace symbolizes the step team because I worked really hard to get on the team and I used to enjoy it a lot.


  • The Music Note  symbolizes singing because I love to sing.
  • 1 comment:

    1. I really like your symbolism string. I am sorry about your twin, I'm sure they would have been as great as you!

      ReplyDelete