Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Semester Projects

Plot Reading Assessment Project
-Click here to view my Storybird
Character Reading Assessment Project
Click here to view my alter
Symbolism reading assesssment project
Click here to view my symbolism string
Narrator Reading Assessment Project
Click here to view my narrator assessment project
Persausive Essay
Click here to view my Persausive essay




















































  • Symbolism Reading Assessment Project















  • Narrative Essay Persuasive Essay

    1 comment:

    1. I only read your plot assessment project, but it was very good. I loved the story and it reminded me of how my younger sister had speech problems. To pronounce them correctly she had to get help from her speech therapist and then she was able to say almost every word correctly.

      ReplyDelete