Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 17: Free Choice

For my topic this week I chose to talk about the movie my house chose to watch this week for our outing. We went to go see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. It was probably the best movie I have seen this year. It had a lot of action in the movie and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. My favorite part of the movie had to be when Ethan (the main character) was going up the side of a 130 story hotel building hanging by just one of his high-tech sticky gloves. I like this movie because the suspense of what would happen next just killed me and I really enjoyed watching this movie with both of my houseparents and the whole house. I recommend that everyone should go and see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment