Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Keona's Symbolism String Sentences


  1. The basketball symbolizes my effort to become part of a team where I knew I belonged because I have a position on the team and they need me and I’m making sure that I try my hardest to succeed and make Tia proud.
  2. The I love N.Y. globe symbolizes where I want to end up in the future because I know I can get there if I do my best and accomplish my goals.
  3. The  Angry Birds keychain symbolizes my baby sisters  because we usually play and watch the cartoon all day when I go on pass to see them and I miss them a lot.
  4. The half of a heart symbolizes my twin  because I wish I got to know her or him.
  5. The football symbolizes my brothers because we used to play football all the time when we used to live together.
  6. The Shoelace symbolizes the step team because I worked really hard to get on the team and I used to enjoy it a lot.
  7. The Music Note  symbolizes singing because I love to sing.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really good symbols! I love what you used to describe the N.Y. globe and the half a heart. I'm sorry you never got to meet him/her, I'm sure they would have been a great person just like you!

    ReplyDelete