Thursday, August 25, 2011

My conflict


When I was younger my grandma used to take my brothers and sisters, and I to Palomar observatory. My grandma took us late fall so I thought that it would be warm enough to wear shorts and a tank top. As we drove up the mountain it started to get colder and colder the higher we got. By the time we got to the observatory I was freezing cold. After, we got out of the car and started to play in the snow. It was the first time seen snow in my life. Eventually I forgot that I was cold and kept playing in snow. I guess I over exaggerated a bit. In the end I had a great time with my family and a nice snow day. Maybe if I’m lucky I could go back someday enjoy another one. The lesson I learned was to always be prepared.

4 comments:

  1. That really sucks I am sorry that happen to u but it was a good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post i really like it and that sucks i would've be frozen to death halfway ha ha good post though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, was the cold your conflict? Everyone else, "sucks" is not appropriate language. Please use other words next time.

    ReplyDelete