Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School


Waking up on a Monday morning, a beautiful day ready to sleep in because I think that I still have at least one more week to enjoy summer. Then I hear a knocking at my door. It's the over night at 6:30 in the morning telling me I have school that day. Way to be shot down off my sleeping throne. First, I get up and drag myself to the shower and preparing to take a steaming hot one just to wake me up. After I'm done with my shower I do my morning routine brush my teeth, acne cream, and do my hair. When my routine has been completed I try to pick out the perfect freshmen fied out fit. Then I head to the cafe and sit with my future classmates in high school. My first period is math( my least favorite subject). My teacher is Mr. Fenick. My first impression of him is that he's very energetic and forward with his class rules. We mostly went over the syllabus and did some multiplication. Then the bell rings and I am so relieve to move on and see what my other classes will be like. My next class is geography with Mr. Kruger. He's pretty cool and lay low, he gave us a lot of information about himself.There’s only five people in our class so I think that I'll understand more about the subject when we actually start working. My next class is English with you Ms. Priester. I think it's really awesome that everything is on computer. I know that I said that in the last letter but I think that it saves the planet even more. We will probably get things done more proficiently. My next class is P.E. I love this class because you practice for the sports that are going on campus. Except everybody says that sometimes Coach Burgo goes little overboard. Next, leaves lunch. I'm glad that I have lunch with the upper classmen because they are more mature. Then I have Earth Science with Ms. Davis as my teacher. I think her class will be the hardest because I never did do good in science before, but maybe this year will be different. Last, but not least that leaves Mr. Beedle. He's really fun to be around. He speaks Spanish sometimes and I don't really understand what he's saying. I'm going to like being in his class because I love art. I can't draw but I’m going to try my hardest to make the best out of drawing even if I get frustrated sometimes. That was the first day of high school for me and I say that it was pretty good for my first day as a Freshmen.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that you included your first impression of your new teachers. I happy to hear that you understand the value of using computers instead of paper.

    ReplyDelete