Friday, August 26, 2011

The colors that decribes me

http://www.kenlauher.com/Portals/40296/images/feng_shui_color_yellow.jpg
I think the color that best describes me is Yellow. I love this color because it makes me happy when I feel sad. I like to be different from others and this color always stands out against all colors. It's loud, courageous, and sometimes daring which everybody needs to be out of the box sometimes. I love wearing it in the winter because it lights everything up and gives the day light, like the sun. The reason why I love this color because it reminds me of summertime and freedom, and I love to be free. I hope people enjoy this color as much as I do. I also hope it brings a smile to your face.

3 comments:

  1. like i told montanna good way to describe yourself and good way to use it. (during winter):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Yellow is not a proper noun; it doesn't need to be capitalized this time.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice yellow is a good color for u. It really represents u.

    ReplyDelete