Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shooting in Connecticut

I am very sad about the shooting in Connecticut. For example, most of the people killed were five to six year old. I have two baby sisters and one is six. My sister and I never really bonded and got along. If this was to happen to her I would be despondent and I wouldn't have forgiven myself because I sort of favored my two year old sister more because I practically raised her. My sister Miracle is a bit more complicated but I still love her. Learning about the shooting only made me realized that you could lose anyone at anytime. So I'm going to make an appoint to spend some time with her and really give her a chance. I learned to appreciate my family more and to not take things for granted. I hope this would be the last of things like this tragedy. I pray for the families that didn't have a child to take home on that horrible day. I hope this is a valuable lesson for those who keep guns around a child who is mentally unstable and take them to shooting ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment