Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My night at Target

The trip to Target was so much fun. I had practice right before we left so I had to rush home and take a quick shower before I was rushed out the door. The whole campus piled into the three buses that were available to us. On the way there I was thinking about what I was going to get . When we got there regular shoppers were curious of what was going on. Half of the people left within the first ten minutes we were there. When I got my paper that told what I could get and what I couldn't I was a little upset. I mean how are you going to get $200 and not spend some of it on food. I decided to head to the entertainment section and that's where everybody was. I got some movies and then I headed to the boy section because they always had the best stuff. I got a two flannel shirts, Angry bird boxers, pajamas, blanket, and slippers. I then headed to the bedroom accessories and got a new comforter and pillow case. When I was done I headed to the front of the store and was surprised. The line was wrapped three aisle's and I had to jump in line before anyone else got in front of me. I waited for about 30 minutes before I was checked out and ready to get on the bus to go home. We waited 20 minutes more for more kids to pile on with all their merchandise. We headed home and I was super tired and ready to knock out. When we came home I went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment