Monday, June 4, 2012

Personal Changes Blog Paragraph

 When I was a freshman, I was quiet, anti-social and didn't like to be around a big group of people. Now, It's the end of the year and I'm more confident and I don't spend most of my time on the outside of conversations I'm mostly in the middle of them now. For example, When people used to talk about themselves and want to have a full on conversation with people I would be the first one out the door. This shows that, I was would get really nervous talking about myself to people. In addition, I like talking to people now and getting to know people on campus because I see them everyday. This also shows that I have prospered in my social skills and enjoy being around my friends. By my senior year, I hope to be the ultimate socialite and get to know every before I leave SPA.

3 comments:

  1. Someone called me anit-social once, I was very offened. I was very shy in the beginning, but now I love going out and hanging out with my friends. One thing you might want to revise is "prospered", it doesn't quite fit in that sentence. Good job though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Keona, I was really shy in my freshman year and I'm still a little shy.

    ReplyDelete