Monday, May 21, 2012

SPA Policy Blog Paragraph

One policy that I wish could be changed is the self pass rule, because I believe that some fifteen year olds are responsible enough, and more mature than others.
Currently, this policy states that you had to be 16 to go off campus by your lonesome and to go off campus with your friends without a staff.
One reason it should be changed is some 15 year olds are able to handle the responsibility and trust that is required of them in order to get this privilege. 
If this policy was changed, I would definitely try to get this privilege pronto, because I've always wanted to know how it felt to be by myself at SPA without a staff lingering around in my alone time.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you Montanna some people should be able to get self passes at 15 and others just don't have the maturity level to be able to take care of themselves when they're on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you Montanna some people should be able to get self passes at 15 and others just don't have the maturity level to be able to take care of themselves when they're on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You also have to be off of two hour study and be at 30 min supervision level.

    ReplyDelete