Monday, December 5, 2011

Symbolism: Symbol of Self

 I think the symbol that best describes me right now is basketball. I never worked so hard for anything in my life and succeeding through conditioning and practices has taught me that I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it. Being on the team with the others girls makes me feel like I'm apart of something good and I people I can talk to if I needed them.I think if basketball can help me stay active mentally and physically it could help anybody, that's why basketball is important to me.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, basketball has it effects on people and I see a great effect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you and Rossy put the same thing. I am glad that you have an outlet and something that you enjoy doing!

    ReplyDelete