Tuesday, December 6, 2011

“The Grandfather” Before Important Person Paragraph

The person that is most important to me is my Grandma. She's important to me because she took care of me and my brothers and sisters. She cared for us like we were her own kids and kept us all together like a family. My Grandma is like the glue to our whole family she kept us all together and made sure that we all got along. When there was a problem in the family she always tried to figure out the problem and  fix the situation. She's loving and caring to everyone even if they were not in the family she treated you like you were. Right now my relationship with my Grandma is great because me not being able to see her every day makes me apprieciate her more and I try to go on pass as much as I can just to see her and my baby sisters.

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy for you! I am glad that you have a wonderful grandma. I hope someday I will get to meet her!

    ReplyDelete