Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 13: Saturday

My favorite thing to do on a Saturday is sleep.I like to do this activity because I can be in my own world nobody can disturb me. During this activity I usually dream about flying away from this place and never coming back. I do this activity between the hours of 11:00 pm To10:30 am the next day. I enjoy this activity because it's a break for me as it is for everybody else. I hope to do this activity again so I can have enough energy tomorrow for school.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you were a little more proactive about finding things to do that you enjoy, you would not want to fly away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping is boring, you should go run around hang out with people, go practice you basketball skills, there is a lot of fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete