Monday, November 21, 2011

"The Cask of Amontillado" Before You Read: Revenge

The time I sought revenge it was the week before Halloween and my whole house made it their lives work to torture me  with this skeleton named Pablo. They would put him everywhere and made sure that I would scream or the next day it would be worse. Well one day I decided I was not going to stand by and be the victim anymore. I plotted against the main girl in my house who kept setting me up her name is Sharray. The high schoolers in my house get home before her at 2:45 and she gets out of school at 3:00. That was just enough time for me place Pablo in her closet with a pillow that said BFF'S written on it. I was so happy that she was going reap what she sowed that whole week. So when she walked in the door I tryed to keep my smile contained so I could tell her to give my flip flops back. She said ''yeah sure they're in my closet just go grab them. I said '' No I don't like going through people's things, could you grab them for me? Then she walked into her room and opened the closet door. Then she screamed and ran out of her room coming straight at me. I was chased around the house for about ten minutes and then she gave up and promised that she would get her revenge on me soon enough, and that I would rue the day I decided to play a trick on her. I am still waiting for her get me back.

1 comment:

  1. You did a good job on your paragraph. I liked hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete