Wednesday, October 12, 2011

When I was 10 years old, I was innocent because I thought that I could do whatever I wanted to do and I was in the fifth grade. I had a bad mouth I used to use profanity a lot, every word I said was practically a cuss word. I only used that type of language at school never at home. One time, my brothers and I were playing football in the front yard and my older brother tackled me and my legs were slammed between my brother and the hard ground. I didn't know my grandma's window was open,but I cussed my brother out and she heard me. I was called in the house andgiven a lecture about how she didn't trust me and I didn't have any respect for her home. I was put on restriction and I realized that I didn't have any respect for my grandma that much and she was hurt by the words I sad to my brother.


When I was 12 years old I was jumped into a gang and I thought thats what you had to do if you wanted to be apart of "the cause" thats what they used to call it. I jumped in about six people before I moved here and I thought that's the right thing to do. At my old school their was a draft of middle eastern people and we wanted to recruit some of them. We decided on a girl because we needed more. We jumped a girl after school and it didn't turn out like it was supposed to. She was sent to the hospital and I was sent to Juvie. I got to visit her in the hospital and after I saw the damage to her face I realized that she came to the U.S. to get away from that kind of abbuse and I didn't make it any better for her. I appologized and hoped that she forgave me.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I would have never known that you used that kind of language when you were little. I am sure glad you don't use that kind of language all the time now.

    ReplyDelete