Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 7: Would You Rather?

I would rather be caught singing in the mirror because being caught spying on your crush just makes you look like a stalker. I would only want to get caught singing in the mirror if I was singing good. I've been caught singing in the mirror plenty of times before so it wouldn't be anything new to me.I think spying is way off the charts and you would be considered as an creeper.I would guess that you don't have a life and you spend your free time looking at people through their bedroom windows.Singing in the mirror would be less embarssing and exceptable for me.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha Funny shiz I don't think your crush would like a stalker ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather you get caught singing in the mirror...you could sing good anyways !

    ReplyDelete