Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Break Blog Paragraph

During my spring break my mood was boomeranged between relaxing to exciting. For example, I got to have the experience of going to Hollywood with the high schoolers in my house. The outing was really fun because we got to spend time with our house mother Debrah. This just shows that being responsible can give you great results in return. In addition, I also had the advantage of going to a Key Club convention in Santa Clara. This is event was an abundant experience that I was glad to have the satisfaction of going, and getting to know my fellow key clubbers from other districts. This just shows that being a key clubber gives you a lot of opportunities to travel to places and become a better leader in our community. Looking back I realize that I had a exceptional spring break and I can't wait for Summer to come.

2 comments:

  1. Going to Hollywood was probably a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool that you went to Hollywood!!! Did you see anyone famous?

    ReplyDelete